The EUREF Campus App
An entire city digitally connected
The city app is a digital portal that provides users with central access to all local information and services in a neighborhood – here: the EUREF Campus in Berlin
The app integrates a variety of local infrastructure, aggregates their data, giving users access to all the information and services that are relevant in the context of a modern city district.
2018 until today
The EUREF Campus App
Together with our partner ANIMUS, we launched a city app for the EUREF Campus in 2018. The app addresses all companies and employees on the EUREF Campus, as well as the operator and investor – EUREF AG.
With features such as car sharing, news, bulletin board, EUREF map, energy consumption, guided tours & room bookings, charging & parking on campus (and much more), the user is provided with services on campus digitally and easily on a platform. In line with the philosophy of the EUREF Campus, services for mobility & energy as well as communication and networking among each other are of particular importance.
In addition, EUREF AG can now easily reach the people on campus, provide information about current events on campus and simplify complex communication channels and processes (room bookings, filming permits, janitor services, eg.)
Inno2grid acts as facilitator and project manager and reflects the different requirements of the users, the campus operator (EUREF AG) and the software company ANIMUS. Inno2grid prioritizes and selects the functions to be developed, implemented, operated and accompanies the process of implementing the app (Dec. 2018) and beyond.
inno2grid has supported the following points
Provided Services and customer benefits
- Advice on the identification of areas with digitization potential
- Implementation concept: Analysis of requirements, investment costs and economic viability of the city app
- Implementation: Development of an individual app and application training
- Communication with the residential & commercial community
- Local service provider – marketplace
- Process digitization e.g. with landlord
- Access to intermodal mobility: public transport, ridesharing, autonomous driving
- Booking of parking spaces and e-charging stations
- Visualization of energy consumption